5/8 dram Amber Glass Vials, Orifice Reducers, and Black Caps (Box of 144)
A generous sample size for sharing oils or making travel and first aid kits. Buy in bulk and save big!
- 5/8 dram holds 25–40 drops.
- Orifice reducer controls oil flow.
- Amber color protects oils from UV light.
- Ample size for travel and first aid kits.
These small vials are the perfect size for travel kits, sample kits, and giveaways at meetings and trade shows. The amber color helps protect contents from damaging ultraviolet light.
Made in the U.S.A.
Contents: 144 amber glass vials with orifice reducers and black caps.
Volume: ⅝ dram, or 25–40 drops, depending on oil thickness. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Dimensions: 29 mm tall (with cap) x 20 mm diameter.
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily with a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. (Our 45-drop plastic pipette, item #9267, works well for refilling these sample bottles because the tip fits through the orifice reducer.)
- Or, after the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the opening and push it down until fully inserted.
- With the oil in and the cap on, you can label the vial with our premium, oil-resistant sample labels and attach sample informational card.
- Take 8 favorite samples with you in a Key Chain Case, available in many cute colors and patterns.
Video: Why an orifice reducer is important!