10 ml Clear Glass Vials with Gemstone Rollers and Black Caps (Pack of 12)
Enhance the power of essential oil blends with gemstone roll-on vials.
These clear glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! The gemstone rollers—combined with essential oils—can foster well-being and promote healing. Inherent energies of different stones offer various benefits. (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Refer to our "Gemstone Properties" Chart for historical facts, uses, physical attributes, inherent energies, and chakras about each of the gemstones featured in this set.
- Hematite—Absorbs negative energy, protects, and promotes grounding.
- Carnelian—Restores vitality and motivation, stimulates creativity, and inspires courage.
- Tiger's Eye—Focuses the mind, helps dispel fear and anxiety, stabilizes mood swings.
- Rose Quartz—Restores trust and harmony in relationships and encourages unconditional love.
- Amethyst—Balances and fosters confidence.
- Sodalite—Promotes group effort and stimulates thought, logic, reason, and efficiency.
- Green Aventurine—Attracts prosperity and success while enhancing empathy and cooperation.
- Red Leopard Jasper—Encourages physical healing and detoxification.
- Red Aventurine—Renews excitement and confidence in transforming desires, goals, and projects into reality.
- Rainbow Fluorite—Protects, stabilizes, grounds, and harmonizes spiritual energy.
- Brecciated Jasper—Decrease stress and increases mental clarity and organizational skill.
- Crystal—Amplifies energy and conscious thought.
Contents: 12 clear glass vials with black caps and 1 each of 12 gemstone roll-on inserts.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or 10 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 89 mm tall x 19 mm diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)
Video: "Why do my roller balls fall out or not roll?"