"Ease & Grace: Blending Oils for Emotional Well-Being" Rollerball Make-&-Take Workshop Kit
A great way to use essential oils for emotional well-being.
The "Ease & Grace: Blending Oils for Emotional Well-Being" Workshop Kit creates a meaningful and fun class on essential oils and emotions. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you need to host a workshop for 12 people and make 6 roll-on blends: Heart at Peace, I Am Divine, I Am Grateful, I Am Grounded, I Am Vital, My Vision iIs Clear, and Sweet Perspective.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free roll-on oil to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
- 12 blend recipe and healing exercise worksheets.
- 12 sets of Power and Purpose affirmation cards.
- 12 sheets of bottles labels and sticker tops.
- 1 workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes—arborvitae, bergamot, Douglas fir, frankincense, Hawaiian sandalwood, kumquat, lemon melissa (or Invigorating Blend), patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, Red Mandarin, Roman chamomile, spikenard, vetiver, white fir, wild orange, ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).