Essential Oils: A Beginner's Guide, by Stephanie Tourles
Restore your body, boost your mood, relax your senses, and invigorate your mind with the 25 most versatile essential oils.
Restore your body, boost your mood, relax your senses, and invigorate your mind with essential oils. This friendly guide introduces you to the 25 most versatile essential oils, teaching you how to use these highly concentrated plant extracts safely and effectively.
Enhance your well-being with 100 simple recipes, including Tranquil Demeanor Balm, Aloe and Lavender "Burn Juice," A Walk in the Woods Anti-fatigue Drops, Scar Prevention and Treatment Oil.
"Everything you want to know about aromatherapy is in this beautiful, easy-to-follow, and inspiring package." —Robin Lander, Director of Educatiion, Simplers Botanicals
"A great book for the novice looking into how to use essential oils safely and effectively." —Inga Wieser, ND, MS, APAIA, MH, President, Alliance of International Aromatherapists
Dimensions: 178 mm wide x 229 mm tall.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephanie L. Tourles has been practicing and teaching healthy living for more than 25 years. She is a licensed holistic esthetician and a certified aromatherapist, a certified reflexologist, and a professional member or the Alliance of International Aromatherapists. Thourles is the best-selling author of Organic Body Care Recipes and Raw Energy. She lives in Maine.
- Essential Oils 101
- Quality, Safety, and Storage
- Aromatherapy: A Fragrant Pharmacy
- Suggested Dilutions for Various Methods of Application
- Essential Oil Measurement Conversion Chart
- Essential Oil Profiles and Recipes
- The Top 11 Essentials: German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme
- Additional Essentials: Bergamot, Cardamom, Virginia Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Cypress, Balsam Fir, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Sweet Marjoram, Myrrh, Sweet Orange, Scotch Pine
- The Essential Home Apothecary
- Appendix: Making Herb-Infused Oils
- Recommended Reading