Simplified Chinese Modern Essentials Handbook, 8th Edition
This go-to handbook covers all the basics on essential oil use in an easy-to-use, approachable format perfect to give any new oil user. The smaller size also makes it a portable reference to carry with you anywhere. Simplified Chinese edition.
This go-to handbook is a complement to the Modern Essentials: The Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils that should be in hands of every oil user, at home, or on the go. It covers all the basics on essential oil use in an easy-to-use, approachable format. The smaller size makes this portable reference perfect to carry with you wherever you go. Or, keep a copy at home, at the office, in the car, at school or everywhere that essential oils are used!
- A beautifully designed introduction section that helps users quickly and easily learn what essential oils are, where they come from, how they can be used, what tools are essential to use oils effectively, and how to use essential oils safely and effectively.
- "Essential Essentials" oil highlight pages that feature additional information and images for some of the most popular oils and blends (and helping new oil users know which oils and blends they should acquire to get started).
- Convenient size that makes it easy to slip this book in a purse, bag, backpack, suitcase, or car so it can go anywhere!
- Oil prompts note pages in the back of the book allow users to keep their favorite oils and recipes handy.
- All of the information people need to have in their hands to safely and effectively use pure, therapeutic grade oils for hundreds of health conditions—ranging from physical, mental, and emotional.
- A beautiful cover, with a unique texture and a stunning oil-drop-pattern highlight that is visible when it catches the light.
Publication: September 2017, 8th Edition.
Language: Simplified Chinese.
Dimensions: 172 mm wide x 229 mm tall.