"Progeny's Potions: A Make & Take Workshop Kit for Kids"
If you want to get kids excited about using essential oils—and keep them healthier at the same time—this fantasy-themed kit will do the trick!
If you want to get kids excited about using essential oils—and keep them healthier at the same time—this fantasy-themed kit will do the trick! Developed with a certified aromatherapist, "Progeny's Potions" presents 10 wellness blends made for babies and children from 3 months to 12 years of age: Defense Sorcery, Dream Spell, Ear Magic, Focus Power, Grow Elixir, Happy Brew, Head Potion, Nose Concoction, Seasonal Enchantment, and Tummy Tonic. Also, 2 bonus recipes are included: Skin Elixir and Tooth Tonic. (Dilution ratios: 3-24 months at a 0.5% dilution ratio, 2-6 years at a 1% dilution ratio and 6-12 years at a 2% dilution ratio.)
Your magic kit contains all the paper materials you need to host up to 10 people who can make up to 10 wellness blends: invitations, table tent recipe cards, recipe sheets, waterproof vial labels, and even children's coloring and activity pages. An 11th label set enables you to make up a sample set ahead of time for your guests to experience. A handy sheet of instructions and tips gives suggestions for conducting your class.
Suggested class organization: Charge a flat fee of $5 per blend or a bulk rate, such as 5 for $20. Have enough vials on hands for those who want to make multiples. Attendees new to oils might receive a free roll-on blend of their choice, such as a less expensive "Seasonal Enchantment" or "Tummy Tonic." Already enrolled guests could supply oils for themselves and new friends.
- 20 - Postcard Invitations.
- 10 - Table Tent Recipe Cards.
- 10 - Recipe Sheets.
- 11 - Assorted Label Sheets (10 different labels per set).
- 10 - Progeny's Fun Pages (coloring and activities for children)
- 1 - Instructions & Tips Sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blends–clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, lemon, melaleuca, myrrh, orange, oregano, peppermint, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials. We recommend using clear glass roll-on bottles with this kit.)
- Carrier oils.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels) and paper towls.