"The Essential Pet" Recipe Booklet with Labels
Pets are people too, but each kind needs particular care with essential oils!
- Guidelines and safety for cats, dogs, horses, and other small animals.
- Both general products and special recipes by species.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Moisture-resistant container labels.
- Great class idea for animal lovers.
- From "The Essential DIY Recipe Series."
Want to learn how to properly care for your pets and use all-natural products? "The Essential Pet" is a practical and economical resource for doing just that. The booklet includes clean, essential oil-based recipes divided into sections for cats, dogs, horses, small animals, and more. Most recipes take 5 minutes or fewer to make. (Some products require wait time for cooling or setting up.)
This beautiful presentation includes preprinted, moisture-resistant labels for containers of each product to help you keep these creations organized on your shelf. "The Essential Pet" is a super start for a class and a great gift!
Contents: 1 book with moisture-resistant labels for recipes.
Dimensions: 8½" tall x 5½" wide.
- Essential Oil Safety
- General Essential Oils for Animals
- Small Animals
- Homemade Carpet Freshening Powder
- Pet Odor Spray
- DIY Dog Shampoo
- Dog Deodorant Mist
- Dry Creamsicle Dog Shampoo
- Simple Pet Sprays
- Pet Deterrent Spray
- Dog's Soothing Oatmeal Rinse
- Arthritis Soothing Massage Oil
- Peppermint Dog Toothpaste
- Minty Dog Treats
- Bed Freshener Spray
- Litter Box Deodorizer
- No More Fleas and Ticks Collar
- Soothing Paw Balm
- Pet Stain Remover
- Paw Print Clay Diffuser
- Horse Coat Conditioner
- No More Flies Horse Spray
- Peppermint Molasses Horse Treats
- Hoof Rot Massage Oil
- Cool-Down Horse Spray
- Ingredients Glossary