1/4 dram Amber Glass Vials, Orifice Reducers, and Black Caps (Box of 144)
Ideal for introductory samples of essential oils—just enough for someone to experience the benefits. Save big by buying in bulk!
- Amber color protects oils from UV light.
- 1/4 dram holds 18–25 drops.
- Orifice reducer releases oil with a tap—no spills.
- Handy for travel or first aid kits.
These tiny vials are perfect for introductory samples of essential oils—just enough for a potential customer to fully experience. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or first aid kits. The amber color helps protect contents from damaging ultraviolet light.
Made in the U.S.A.
Contents: 144 amber glass vials with orifice reducers and black caps.
Volume: ¼ dram, or 18–25 drops, depending on oil thickness.
How to use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily with a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Or, after the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the opening and push it down until fully inserted.
- With the oil in and the cap on, you can label the vial with our premium, oil-resistant sample labels and attach sample informational cards
- Take up to 16 samples with you in a Key Chain Case, available in many cute colors and patterns.
Video: Why an orifice reducer is important!