Dropper Cap Assemblies for 5 ml or 2 dram Vials (Pack of 6)
Turn your smaller standard vials into versatile little dropper bottles!
- Recycle empty dōTERRA® 5 ml vials.
- Dispense diluted oils and custom blends.
- Fill capsules and containers without mess.
- Clean easily and reuse.
Make your 5 ml or 2 dram vials more useful with convenient dropper tops! They feature a curved-tip pipette and black cap with bulb. Pre-assembled for your convenience, the droppers save time and oil: they control how much oil you add to a blend or make filling a capsule easy. (To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store the bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper with a regular cap when transporting.)
Contents: 6 pre-assembled dropper caps—including glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps. (Oil bottles not included.)
Note: This dropper works on vials with an 18-400 or 18-415 neck size; adjust the glass pipette into the bulb to fit. Also fits dōTERRA® 5 ml vials.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb to draw liquid into the glass pipette. Gently squeeze the bulb again to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you can identify the bottle with labels.