120 ml Blue Glass Bottles with Black Misting Spray Tops (Pack of 2)
Perfect for misting and sharing perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
These larger blue glass spray bottles are perfect for misting on perfumes, body sprays, floral waters, and more! The beautiful cobalt color also helps protect the contents from harmful UV rays.
Note: Because some essential oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable and essential oils.
Contents: 2 blue glass bottles, 2 black plastic misting spray tops, and 2 clear acrylic hoods.
Volume: 4 oz.—120 ml, or ½ cup. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Dimensions: 153 mm tall x 45 mm diameter.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to the proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle) at a 45° angle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the water begins to spray through. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove the dip tube from the water, and continue spraying until the spray top is empty.
Video: How to cut or adjust a spray tube.