"Introduction to Modern Essentials" Booklet, 11th Edition (Pack of 10)
A pocket guide to essential oils and how to use them for physical, mental, and emotional health.
- All the basics to get beginners going.
- New 2019 dōTERRA® single oils and blends by brand name.
- Over 60 single oils, common uses, and application methods.
- Over 250 health conditions and recommended single oils, blends, and other products.
- Easy DIY recipes and tips for aromatic, topical, and internal use.
This essential reference booklet is packed with information but small enough to carry in your pocket! An ideal way to introduce essential oils to others. Contents: introductory information, 50 common essential oils and their uses, easy do-it-yourself recipes, and a personal usage guide listing over 250 health conditions with recommended oils and blends. New 2019 oils are included, with blends listed by dōTERRA® brand names. A must-have resource!
The information in this booklet is from the book Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. Please refer to Modern Essentials for additional information, research, and usage suggestions.
Contents: 10 booklets.
Publication: 11th Edition.
Pages: 80 (each booklet).
Dimensions: 5" tall x 4" wide x ⅛" deep (each booklet).
- An Introduction to Essential Oils
- Learn about what essential oils are, where they come from, and why many people are turning to these natural solutions for many of today's health issues.
- Essential Oil Recipes
- Make easy do-it-yourself essential oil blends.
- Common Essential Oils
- Learn about the 50 most common essential oils and some of the ways each one is used.
- Personal Usage Guide
- Discover which essential oils, essential oil blends, and essential oil-inspired supplements are commonly used for hundreds of different health conditions.